What does the Lotus flower mean to you? To us, it reminds us of the summer time. It reminds us of the fresh smell of flowers on a warm summer day, with the sound of birds chirping, a gentle breeze blowing across our faces, and the sun beating down on our shoulders. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to feel those feelings, smell those smells, and hear those bird songs every day of the year?
Your Silver Mini Lotus ring
The Mini Lotus ring is a 3D printed unique jewelry piece that is considered a must-have ring for the summer time. Why? For all of the reasons stated above – the Lotus is the epitome of a satisfying summer. And in this ring you have the entire lotus flower bed, with four mini buds circling your finger.
3D Printed Ring
This 3D printed jewelry piece is printed in silver 925 or brass plated with 18K gold. The ring is durable and lightweight. We can even personalize this ring with a unique engraving on the inside of the band for every customer, making it the perfect gift for him or the perfect gift for her at no extra cost.
A Unique Jewelry Piece For A Unique Individual
If you’re looking for a piece of innovative designer jewelry, look no further than the Silver Mini Lotus Ring. With this ring, it can be summer all year long.
Here at MALINKO we believe in sustainable design where products are made specifically for each customer. This ring takes just 10 working days to 3D print, but the short wait is absolutely worth it!
Shipping and processing information
1. Ready items and items made upon order:
- For ready items: Orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days after payment is received.
- For items produced upon order: it usually takes 2-3 weeks to produce any of our designs (depending on its complexity and size).
2. Before you place an order:
- Please double check your mailing address!
3. Shipping, insurance and customs:
- Our shipping costs include standard postage fees and packaging costs.
- All orders are shipped using Australian Post International Air Mail (no tracking).
- We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged mail.
- Insurance cover is available for additional cost.
- Shipping time is 5-20 working days (however these are just estimates and can not be guaranteed).
- Any customs fees and applicable taxes outside of Australia is buyer's responsibility.
4. If you haven't received your package:
Please contact us if you have not received your order within 5 weeks.
Return and refund information
- Please contact us if you want to return any of purchased items.
- Any returns must occur within 72 hours of being received by you.
Returns and refund eligibility:
- If any item purchased in our store arrives faulty, it is eligible for exchange or refund. Please note that 'faulty' in this case means the product left our factory with some sort of issue or flaw. If purchased items have been damaged during shipping, they are not be eligible for a refund or return. To cover any shipping damage please consider insurance cover for an extra cost.
- If the size of purchased item is not correct, please notify us and send the item back for exchange. As we are trying to be as detailed as possible with our size descriptions, we consider it is buyer's responsibility to take all the relevant measurements and pick the right size. In this case shipping fees are buyer's responsibility.