These white 3D printed Dragonfly earrings is the result of a collaboration with an amazing artist Ievgenia Stupina. Fun and absolutely unique - they will definitely be the point of discussions, no matter where you go!
At MALINKO Design, we care about our planet and try to make our products sustainable in every way. That is why each piece is made especially for you. As a result we take some time to manufacture the goods. These earrings take 10-12 working days to make, but we promise that the wait is absolutely worth it!
Shipping and processing information
1. Ready items and items made upon order:
- For ready items: Orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days after payment is received.
- For items produced upon order: it usually takes 2-3 weeks to produce any of our designs (depending on its complexity and size).
2. Before you place an order:
- Please double check your mailing address!
3. Shipping, insurance and customs:
- Our shipping costs include standard postage fees and packaging costs.
- All orders are shipped using Singapore Post International Air Mail (no tracking).
- We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged mail. The mail/parcel is considered lost if not arrived to the customer after 6 weeks since the date it was posted.
- Insurance cover is available for additional cost.
- Shipping time is 5-20 working days (however these are just estimates and can not be guaranteed).
- Any customs fees and applicable taxes outside of Australia is buyer's responsibility.
4. If you haven't received your package:
Please contact us if you have not received your order within 5 weeks.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Return and refund information
- Please contact us if you want to return any of purchased items.
- Any returns must occur within 72 hours of being received by you.
Returns and refund eligibility:
- If any item purchased in our store arrives faulty, it is eligible for exchange or refund. Please note that 'faulty' in this case means the product left our factory with some sort of issue or flaw. If purchased items have been damaged during shipping, they are not be eligible for a refund or return. To cover any shipping damage please consider insurance cover for an extra cost.
- If the size of purchased item is not correct, please notify us and send the item back for exchange. As we are trying to be as detailed as possible with our size descriptions, we consider it is buyer's responsibility to take all the relevant measurements and pick the right size. In this case shipping fees are buyer's responsibility.