Bees mean more to civilization than one might think. Bees are our pollinators, they allow plants and natural flora to spread, plant roots in new locations, develop, and expel the oxygen into the air that we breathe in every waking moment of every waking day. In other words, bees sustain human life.
You, too, can gain the strength and power of the bee when you wear this 3D printed jewelry piece close to your heart. Completely customizable, you can personalize this pendant with a unique engraving with your initials, making it the perfect gift for him or gift for her – completely free of cost.
A Collaborative 3D Printed Jewelry Piece
In order to create this stunning piece of unique jewelry, we collaborated with Russian jeweler and artist, Alisa Andrijanetz-Bujko. Understanding just what we wanted to get out of this piece, we went to work designing a work of art that our customers can wear around their neck each and every day.
We’re excited to announce that the Bee Pendant is the first piece for our new Insect Collection, which you can find more of throughout our store.
PLEASE NOTE: the chain is NOT included so you can pick the chain that suits you the most.
The pendant is available in brass plated with 18K gold or in 925 Silver.
Shipping and processing information
1. Ready items and items made upon order:
- For ready items: Orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days after payment is received.
- For items produced upon order: it usually takes 2-3 weeks to produce any of our designs (depending on its complexity and size).
2. Before you place an order:
- Please double check your mailing address!
3. Shipping, insurance and customs:
- Our shipping costs include standard postage fees and packaging costs.
- All orders are shipped using Singapore Post International Air Mail (no tracking).
- We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged mail. The mail/parcel is considered lost if not arrived to the customer after 6 weeks since the date it was posted.
- Insurance cover is available for additional cost.
- Shipping time is 5-20 working days (however these are just estimates and can not be guaranteed).
- Any customs fees and applicable taxes outside of Australia is buyer's responsibility.
4. If you haven't received your package:
Please contact us if you have not received your order within 5 weeks.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Return and refund information
- Please contact us if you want to return any of purchased items.
- Any returns must occur within 72 hours of being received by you.
Returns and refund eligibility:
- If any item purchased in our store arrives faulty, it is eligible for exchange or refund. Please note that 'faulty' in this case means the product left our factory with some sort of issue or flaw. If purchased items have been damaged during shipping, they are not be eligible for a refund or return. To cover any shipping damage please consider insurance cover for an extra cost.
- If the size of purchased item is not correct, please notify us and send the item back for exchange. As we are trying to be as detailed as possible with our size descriptions, we consider it is buyer's responsibility to take all the relevant measurements and pick the right size. In this case shipping fees are buyer's responsibility.