Bees mean more to civilization than one might think. Bees are our pollinators, they allow plants and natural flora to spread, plant roots in new locations, develop, and expel the oxygen into the air that we breathe in every waking moment of every waking day. In other words, bees sustain human life.
But What Sustains A Bee’s Life?
The Honeycomb is the majestic structure that bees work collaboratively and cooperatively to create. It exudes strength, determination, and durability, as its structure is one of tremendous strength and security.
3D Printed Ring
As botanical jewelry becomes more and more popular, you can take advantage with this piece of unique jewelry centered around the very power that bees possess. The abstract geometric forms bring stunning detail and simplicity to the forefront. This ring can be worn in two different ways, offering the wearer a number of exciting and fun style options to switch between. The sheer durability of this ring is what has made it a favorite amongst our customers.
A Unique Jewelry Piece For A Unique Individual
If you’re looking for a piece of innovative designer jewelry, look no further than the Honeycomb Ring. Wear it each and every day to share the same strength that bees possess. It is stunning in its simplicity and is so comfortable - you won't even notice it on your finger.
The ring is 3d printed in 925 Silver.
Size 5 US (15.6 mm inner diameter)
Size 6 US (16.5 mm inner diameter)
Size 7 US (17.3 mm inner diameter)
Size 8 US (18.2 mm inner diameter)
Size 9 US (19mm inner diameter)
Shipping and processing information
1. Ready items and items made upon order:
- For ready items: Orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days after payment is received.
- For items produced upon order: it usually takes 2-3 weeks to produce any of our designs (depending on its complexity and size).
2. Before you place an order:
- Please double check your mailing address!
3. Shipping, insurance and customs:
- Our shipping costs include standard postage fees and packaging costs.
- All orders are shipped using Australian Post International Air Mail (no tracking).
- We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged mail.
- Insurance cover is available for additional cost.
- Shipping time is 5-20 working days (however these are just estimates and can not be guaranteed).
- Any customs fees and applicable taxes outside of Australia is buyer's responsibility.
4. If you haven't received your package:
Please contact us if you have not received your order within 5 weeks.
Return and refund information
- Please contact us if you want to return any of purchased items.
- Any returns must occur within 72 hours of being received by you.
Returns and refund eligibility:
- If any item purchased in our store arrives faulty, it is eligible for exchange or refund. Please note that 'faulty' in this case means the product left our factory with some sort of issue or flaw. If purchased items have been damaged during shipping, they are not be eligible for a refund or return. To cover any shipping damage please consider insurance cover for an extra cost.
- If the size of purchased item is not correct, please notify us and send the item back for exchange. As we are trying to be as detailed as possible with our size descriptions, we consider it is buyer's responsibility to take all the relevant measurements and pick the right size. In this case shipping fees are buyer's responsibility.
May 20, 2019
The ring is gorgeous! It's delicate and feminine without looking flimsy. I did contact the shop and got a prompt friendly reply, so A+ for that as well! I'm so psyched to wear this ring, like, everywhere.