The Gold Nest egg cup is a luxurious homeware item perfect for presenting food or spices.
It is 3d printed in stainless steel and plated with gold.
The Gold Nest is great for everyday use or a special occasion like Easter or Christmas.
It could also be used as a jewelry display or a mini planter. If used in the kitchen we recommend to use it for salt, pepper and dry spices only.
Shipping and processing information
1. Ready items and items made upon order:
- For ready items: Orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days after payment is received.
- For items produced upon order: it usually takes 2-3 weeks to produce any of our designs (depending on its complexity and size).
2. Before you place an order:
- Please double check your mailing address!
3. Shipping, insurance and customs:
- Our shipping costs include standard postage fees and packaging costs.
- All orders are shipped using Australian Post International Air Mail (no tracking).
- We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged mail.
- Insurance cover is available for additional cost.
- Shipping time is 5-20 working days (however these are just estimates and can not be guaranteed).
- Any customs fees and applicable taxes outside of Australia is buyer's responsibility.
4. If you haven't received your package:
Please contact us if you have not received your order within 5 weeks.
Return and refund information
- Please contact us if you want to return any of the purchased items.
- Any returns must occur within 72 hours of being received by you.
Returns and refund eligibility:
- If any item purchased in our store arrives faulty it is eligible for exchange or refund. Please note that 'faulty' in this case means that product left our factory with some sort of issue or flaw. If purchased items are damaged during shipping they would not be eligible for a refund or return. To cover any shipping damage please consider insurance cover for an extra cost.
- If the size of the purchased item is not correct, please notify us and send the item back for an exchange. As we are trying to be as detailed as possible with our size descriptions we consider it is buyer's responsibility to take all the relevant measurements and pick the right size. In this case shipping fees are buyer's responsibility.